• If I could live in any city in the united States I would choose New York because it has the girl with the torch
• If I could change one thing about myself, instead of just lungs I would have lungs and gills so I could breathe in and out of water.
• If I could be any person in the world I would be Michael Jackson because he is a rock singer.
• If I could live during any period of time in history I would choose the 80’s because people were weird.
• If I had all the money I wanted I would buy a sword.
• If I could make one wish for the world it would be the world would never have winter.
• If I could make one wish for the world it would be that there would not be any trash because I don’t like trash.
• If I could make one wish for the world it would be everybody’s married, because I love families!
• If I could be any person in the world I would be my Dad because I could play my PS3.
• If I could live in any city in the United Stated I would choose London, Paris because I want ot speak French.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha ha!! I love it!!
Post a Comment